ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHeneveri watch initial D , i want to go out immediatly and race really fast aroudn conrners and blow all my money on parts (money i do not have of course)

this happen to anyone else or is just me?

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I dont drive as fast as I can, but I sure quote it a lot.

"BOOOST-O MEETAH!!!"

"You can rev it all the way up to 11,000 rpms......don't lose"

etc. etc.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, it definately makes me want to go out and drive. Just listening to the soundtrack also wants me to go drive if i'm not doing so already.

The next 2 episodes of stage 4 air next weekend btw :D

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
I'll watch a few, then pop in the soundtrack and haul ass around some corners. Initial D shortens my tread life considerably ;).

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
what channel is it on, i was at circuit city, and i saw em there, and i was going to buy the episodes but then i chickened out...:(

·
2,564 Posts
I've got the DVD player in the WRX with the two panels on the back of my headrests. I had initial D in there playing while I was driving. I obviously couldn't read what they were saying, but I knew what was going on by watching it all the time. Needless to say, I responded immediately to all comers! :D

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
oh man, i have all the CDs (or atleast the older ones before stage 4)... i occationally play some of it while i cruise... some of those songs get me so pumped...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha alright, glad im not the only one.

i gots a question though - all the episodes i download off line are just in japense? and have english subtitles, is there anywehre u can get hem without the subtitles and they just talk in english...cause that would rock.

·
Registered
56 Posts
2fastwrx3112 said:
haha alright, glad im not the only one.

i gots a question though - all the episodes i download off line are just in japense? and have english subtitles, is there anywehre u can get hem without the subtitles and they just talk in english...cause that would rock.
Correction.. that would suck, do you understand how crappy "dubbed" titles are?

Leave it japanese and english translations, in english, they (as in dubbers) are so gay at acting and they get everything wrong.

NeVAR! get dubbed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
enXiks said:
Correction.. that would suck, do you understand how crappy "dubbed" titles are?

Leave it japanese and english translations, in english, they (as in dubbers) are so gay at acting and they get everything wrong.
What he said. I tried watching it once in english, it sucked. I'm convinced if I hadnt seen it before and was watching it for first time in English I wouldnt like it, or at least not as much.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Intial D is so fun! The english dubbed is hilarious, and I sorta like it better... I find that i spend so much time reading the subtitles that i dont watch what's going on. it is fun stuff. you can rent the dvds at blockbuster (but it's like 3 episodes at a time or something)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
:shrug: I'm not a ID FREAK... I just like them. I'm perfectly fine with watching the dubbed versions. And I don't rent on a reg basis, just when we're looking for something we haven't seen and there's nothing else good out.

Plus I'm not into DLing onto my new HD... wanna keep it as clean as poss.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Butterflie said:
:shrug: I'm not a ID FREAK... I just like them. I'm perfectly fine with watching the dubbed versions. And I don't rent on a reg basis, just when we're looking for something we haven't seen and there's nothing else good out.

Plus I'm not into DLing onto my new HD... wanna keep it as clean as poss.
Well whats the point of having a new HD? :p

·
Registered
677 Posts
damn I knew I was gonna have to hurry back up to school this afternoon so I threw Initial D Mega Mix in my CD player and made it here (normally a 50 min drive) in 35 mins. The riced out Cav riding my ass didnt help either.

·
Registered
642 Posts
dammat!

INITIALD20 is missing. help!

i'm convinced i need to buy this on dvd ... where can i buy the japanese version w/ english subtitles?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts