Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago they had a special on the WRX in Japan and they tested it against the Acoord Type-R, The Best Motoring IS300, and the Turbo Silvia... On the quarter mile the IS nad the Type-R got killed while the Silvia was a little behind.

THe brakes on the BM IS300 (i don't know if there were any upgrades done to it) but that thing braked like a monster...

If anyone can provide some clips of that it would be fun... does anyone know how to record somehting on tape to a computer?

I also saw the newsest Best Motoring with the Evo 7 and that thing is pretty damn crazy, on the track it beat the R34 skyline, WRX STi :-(, RX-7, but not the NSX <- no turbo lag. OH that reminds me... I forgot to return the damn tape!! Grr... gotta pay for late fee :mad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmm, thats quite interesting the evo 7 beat the sti, i honestly didnt expect that., but if you want to post it you might have some trouble if it is on vhs. if you recorded it live on a digital camera it would be really easy. too bad you werent there huh? ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts