ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if we can still buy products from flat4engineering up at Mike Shaw?????? I have a lot of mods I want to buy from them...

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe I'll just call Joe on that one or Bret, lol... :D

-Well See Ya Later-

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Pretty sure you can't. Joe is no longer at Mike Shaw. Bret is still there as far as I know but I don't think they sell any performance stuff though. The new Flat4 is getting started up soon so you can buy stuff from them once they get their new building up and running.

EDIT: See the sticky up top if you haven't already

EDIT: EDIT: I see you have already found it.:tongue:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mike270 said:
Pretty sure you can't. Joe is no longer at Mike Shaw. Bret is still there as far as I know but I don't think they sell any performance stuff though. The new Flat4 is getting started up soon so you can buy stuff from them once they get their new building up and running.
Damn... I have Joes new number... I'll call him...

-Well See Ya Later-

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I think you might be able to order stuff now but I don't think they are done with their warehouse yet.

Give Joe's new number a call and I am sure he can take care of you.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called him today and hopefully going to order my stuff tomorrow (Saturday) or on Monday.

-Well See Ya Later-

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mike270 said:
Sweet!

I didn't think you even had a Subaru yet though.:confused:
Wait, me:confused:? I've had a Subie for awhile... like 3 years. It's a 94 Legacy L Wagon 5-speed. I've modified it a little, actually very little... system, window tinting, and graphics on the windows (those graphics by the way add 90 hp each... jk). I'm about to though drop around 4 grand :) :( into the handling, suspension, wheels and tires, and transmission. When I get the stuff I'll probably post it.

-Well See Ya Later-

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flat4 is now located at 74th and York. I'm sure though Joe will start a new post on Monday though.

-Well See Ya Later-

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
blueslsti said:
Flat4 is now located at 74th and York. I'm sure though Joe will start a new post on Monday though.

-Well See Ya Later-
thats right down the street from my house

FTW

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
incorporeal said:
thats right down the street from my house

FTW
That's always good... It's sooooooooooo far away from my house... well kinda;)

-Well See Ya Later-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts