Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't smoke cigarettes in my car.
Do you smoke cigarettes or cigars or pipes or bongs or anything in yours?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I smoke about a pack a day, but I do not smoke in my car. My last car I smoke in and it gets all sh**y with ashes and smell.

·
Registered
421 Posts
One word D.A.R.E

·
980 Posts
I smoked cigars all the time in my high school vehicle: Jeep Cherokee. As much as I would like to, I refuse to smoke a cigar in the WRX, even though I see people smoking stoogies in BMW 745s, high end Benzes, and other fine automobiles. Is there an air freshener that lasts more than a few days?

chris

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I don't smoke, and my friends don't either and if they did in my car, i'd kill them.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I don't smoke in mine, but I have friends that smoke in their cars. One thing that will really help keep the smell out is a little air filter.
Someone gave me one once... I think they bought it from the Sharper Image catalog. It's just a little air filter that plugs into the cigarette lighter in your car. It's no bigger than the plug on a phone charger.

I'll see if I can find a link...

Found it!
HERE

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Some chick lit a cgarette in my car after I had explicitly said not to, and I promptly stopped the car and let the b***h out! Made her walk home.... No one disrespects the car!!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I smoke, but won't do it in the car. My teg felt that wrath of the ashes last time.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
PKer said:
Oh yes excuse me I mean "water pipes";)
LOL

at head shops around here, if you say bong in the store, they kick you out. :D

hehehe

used to do all of it in my car. now only the occasional smoke.

dR

·
Re-Addicted to WRX
952 Posts
MidKnight said:
Some chick lit a cgarette in my car after I had explicitly said not to, and I promptly stopped the car and let the b***h out! Made her walk home.... No one disrespects the car!!
I would do the same. The thought of someone lighting up in a car that I take such meticulous care of is sickening.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Fixxerrr that air freshener looks like a ....well ill let other people say it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts