ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only reason i really ask this is because of that whole matrix thing. I went on matrixowners and read some of the kills and its the most hillarious things i've ever read. Matrix vs 360...matrix vs rx8..matrix vs 350z..matrix vs s600 etc etc..they always seem to win of keep up too. Well after reading that, I was just thinking. What if some PORSCHE guy comes on this site and reads some porsche klls. Boxter kills since they arent that fast or any other kills. We have some kills against vettes (with heavily modded wrx's or sti's). If someone from those forums happened to not know a lot about our cars and read these forums, i wonder what their reaction would be.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i think the stories here are a bot more "realistic" than some kid in a corolla wagon and is also maybe 20 yrs old...

if you know about autos you know the history and powerplant the wrx has and will think a little more than what theyre tending to say over there..

·
Registered
166 Posts
If they knew alot about wrx's then they know it wouldnt be BS. its just hard to believe those matrix stories cause they are slow as hell stock. my 4-eat could put a beating stock for stock. Even with them modded it would be close.

·
Registered
0 Posts
If someone posts a kill of "I just killed a Carrera Turbo in my Stock WRX" then yeah, I think it would be just as silly as the Matrix guys. When the other car is clearly not 'into the game' it just doesn't count and is not worth bragging about.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
what if a stock wrx went against a porsche and the porsche didnt press the gas all the way. the wrx owner would be like, oh my goodness...i kept up with him!

S

·
0 Posts
yeh. you needa be straight with ur details. like me. i got womped by a Cobra. like 16 cars lengths in a rolling race...erm...yeh...thats pretty realistic...i dont think he tried? rofl. :D :wiggles:

·
Registered
34 Posts
bagged me a murcielago yesterday...

Wonder how many people are saying that today. Saw one in Denver on my commute home. Traffic was pretty heavy, so no one was really able to cruise. I got behind him at a light, and found myself unintentionally accellerating to keep up w/ him. Then I noticed a guy in a caravan actually making faces like he thought if he focused enough he could make it a good race. That image is still makin me laugh...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts