ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to buy the Rota Subzero 17 x 7.5 Royal Black with machined lip for my WRX? I'm shopping. Any tire recommendations? I was thinking Falken Ziex or Pirellis or something. Must be all season tire and long tread life. I don't care that much about performance. I am not auto xing and it's all wheel drive so that's enough traction.

Peace :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Subydude is Great:D :D :D . He gives awesome deals on rims and tires packages.

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Pirelli P7000 is good. Had them on two cars.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EtchyLives said:
Pirelli P7000 is good. Had them on two cars.
Yeah, those are M+S rated too. If I don't find something cheaper and just as good I'll get those.

PS. The Continental Extreme Contact are good but I want a performance "LOOKING" tire tread. Not "RALLY" looking.

·
Registered
714 Posts
mike270 said:
Heard really good things about these. Good dry traction and really good grip in the snow. These are going on my car when I need tires.
I have these tires and am a huge fan. They are much better than the pathetic RE92s in the dry and rain and their grip in snow is just plain silly. I love them!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Blaze said:
Yeah, those are M+S rated too. If I don't find something cheaper and just as good I'll get those.

PS. The Continental Extreme Contact are good but I want a performance "LOOKING" tire tread. Not "RALLY" looking.
You won't care how your tire LOOKS in the snow...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.K. So what about the wheels? I should be able to get a wheel and tire package for about $1100.00, right? I heard the Rota's are light (lite) <brain clogged> and the black should go well with my light yellow car don't ya think?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts