Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corvette Z06 in Gran Turismo 3! RRRRGGGHHHHH... I bought it to do the FR races in Amateur league and it cant do squat! I spent 2 hours doing the race over and over only to be overtaken (at the last friggin minute) by the silver RX-7 and purple S2000 type V. I dont know if z06's are really pieces of Sh!ts or the GT people like dissing American cars.

:mad:

:mad:

:mad:

Im soooo pissed.

(by the way, this dosent really fit in "video games" or "blow off valve" so its here!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
I autoxed a Z06, it was the sweetest car I have ever driven! I would seriously buy one if I had the money and had another "practical" car.

Maybe you can't handle the powa!

Here is a pic of me racing it!
 

·
Moderating U!
Joined
·
4,192 Posts
Also, in the first column of races on GT3, how much money do you have to put into that POS Alteeza to make it perform. You have to win those 5 races to get rid of that column of races. I had mods equalling $50,000 including the price of the car, and making 320hp, and I can't keep up with the other STOCK cars. I was flaming mad.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
I got a PS2 and this game last week. I guess you can say I'm a late bloomer. Man have I been missing out!

Just bought a Sylvia spec-R and put on some racing shoes after selling my turbo'd Miata. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:
Also, in the first column of races on GT3, how much money do you have to put into that POS Alteeza to make it perform. You have to win those 5 races to get rid of that column of races. I had mods equalling $50,000 including the price of the car, and making 320hp, and I can't keep up with the other STOCK cars. I was flaming mad.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
OMFG...I know! You have to get suspension, upgrade turbo, slick tires and the customizable LSD to get the altezza to do squat! its mostly the LSD that helped out...did you try it?

-Jae-

PS. Z06 can bite me! :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,095 Posts
instead of the z06 u gotta think better...the z28 camaro is 28gs and u spend 20 on mods and thats 48g's and it will be damn faster than a z06.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
949 Posts
If you want to win any races in GT3, stay away from the american made cars!! Unless you win the corvette that you can't buy. That one's okay. But I have some mazda thing that does practically all my races and it's FR.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WRX said:
If you want to win any races in GT3, stay away from the american made cars!! Unless you win the corvette that you can't buy. That one's okay. But I have some mazda thing that does practically all my races and it's FR.
Ide have to agree with that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
i know this is changing the topic a bit but GT3 sucks...i LOVED GT2 with the hundreds of cars and all the modifications...seems like GT3 is just about graphics and not about gameplay...now if they could combine the two that would be a GREAT game!...i mean i like buyin used cars in GT2...hell i wanna race with a R33 sometimes...but anyway they need to make a GT4 with like 500 cars (new and used) and more modifications than GT2 AND they should throw in some aero mods to make the cars look all purty:D...

p.s. i heard the creator of GT wrecked his crazy GT-R and almost died...supposedly thats why he made the game so people would race on their TV rather than on the streets...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
Damn...what did I use for the FR races? I'm sure I didn't use a Supra...maybe it was an NSX? Or was it a modded Viper? Maybe that's what it was...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Verdugo said:
Damn...what did I use for the FR races? I'm sure I didn't use a Supra...maybe it was an NSX? Or was it a modded Viper? Maybe that's what it was...
The NSX is MR ;)
I think I used a Cobra or a Viper GTS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Personally, I like running the escudo 286 mph around the test track. To bad it handles like crap on the other tracks. Someone I know told me something about a car that would run in the area of 700mph in gt3 any of you know anything about that? The guy who told me said he had seen it but had no real info about it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,750 Posts
SrAsCaL36 said:
The NSX is MR ;)
I think I used a Cobra or a Viper GTS.
Duh, of course! hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Texas REx, i agree with you on that one too. I really dug the used cars. And i miss the option of making any car into a racecar. :(

I used a Benz D2 race car for FR races... :p


JaREX, there is a crazy azz F1 car somewhere in the game, its faster than the Toyota GT1 racecar.



...OOOooh!!!! I just remembered, the WRX LM car is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,212 Posts
Jarex said:
Personally, I like running the escudo 286 mph around the test track. To bad it handles like crap on the other tracks. Someone I know told me something about a car that would run in the area of 700mph in gt3 any of you know anything about that? The guy who told me said he had seen it but had no real info about it.
I was able to hit 988.5 mph in my Escudo. It is pretty easy to do. Here is what you need and the settings.

A Escudo with stage 4 turbo (1825 hp :eek: ), super-soft tires, and anything else avalible from the tune-shop.

Spring rate - min. F/R
Ride Height - min F, max R
Shock bound/rebound - don't think it matters, but mine are 7 F/R for both
Camber and Toe - 0.0
LSD torque, accel, and decel - all 5
Gear Ratios - auto setting to max wide and final drive at 3.50
Downforce - min F, max R
AST and TCS - 0
VCD - 45%

Just remember to run the track backwards, the game will end the run on the back straight if you don't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
junaitari said:
If you use the toyota GT1 Race car with the same setup, you will see 1200 to 1300 MPH.
Holychoop! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
wa wa wa whaaaaat???
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top