·
Registered
3,717 Posts
that's a clean car ... looks very nice

you got my vote :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Looks really nice, but probably not just yet hall of fame. Get a STI grille and/or a simple front lip and I think you would be set. also what power mods do you have? exterior is not the only thing that counts.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
WRXncrew said:
Why no? Can you explain what is required for HOF? There's some stocker vehicles in there. But my car is not stock. It contains real STi parts, not replica parts.

Did you look at my mods list? The car is far from stock. FYI, you can see Euro and Japanese WRX/STi specs here.

you asked, you got a response. The people that post their stock cars are idiots, and that should be removed anyways. just doesnt look hof to me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
WRXncrew said:
Can I put my car in the HOF?
I think your car is really nice, but no one asks to be put into the hall of fame!

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
barosborough said:
I think your car is really nice, but no one asks to be put into the hall of fame!
i know! who does that?

is your car an STi? why is it badged an STi if it isn't? i think that's pretty crappy.

and, no. i don't think it's hall of fame worthy. nice car though.

dR

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'ts nice, but no. HOF should be for cars that have set themselves apart from the rest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So if I riced it out with a different spoiler and body kit, then it would qualify for HOF? What constitutes HOF? I think it's a bunch of crap that HOF exists and there's really nothing defined to determine what qualifies as HOF material and what doesn't?

So in that case, I feel it qualifies, then I'll put the pics in the thread... see my point of view?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Here is what everyone needs to consider before posting in the HOF. Would a magazine place your car in their magazine? Would they do an article on it?

A WRX with rims and suspension will not find it's way into a mag plane and simple. If you think im wrong, then prove me wrong. A pure HOF car will have both power and looks set above a normal WRX.

With HOF, we don't want to look at basically stock cars, we can do that in the members gallery. We want to be able to see some of the clean and sometimes extravigant body styles etc etc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
dark_rex said:
i know! who does that?

is your car an STi? why is it badged an STi if it isn't? i think that's pretty crappy.

and, no. i don't think it's hall of fame worthy. nice car though.

dR
After looking at your pics and your mods. Then your car is also not HOF worthy.

Most of the cars in that thread are not HOF worthy.

That's the reason the moderators should put up a guideline and not allow just anyone to post there.

·
Registered
156 Posts
something needs to distinguish your car, the rims look hot, but the exterior needs more work imo. its a nice car none the less, but..

hof definately needs more clearly defined guidelines, but when i think about it, its all asthetic anyway, so its subjective. the idea of a pre hall of fame topic where people vote sounds like it could work.

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
WRXncrew said:
After looking at your pics and your mods. Then your car is also not HOF worthy.
my car isn't in the hall of fame. so go F your fist, pal. I never said it was worthy.

I think you need to spend less time worrying about qualifying for an internet forums' "HOF."

once again...

WHY DO YOU HAVE STi BADGES?

dR

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.