Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im realllly curious to know. DOes anyone have scientific proof? THe idea of bald headed big eyed boogy woogy pale midgets scare the crap outta me. Please dont post any alien autopsy pictures...i dont think i can handle that.

-Jae-

·
Registered
295 Posts
No. It means they have fast cars and pit crews that keep the car together.

Or maybe he has NASCAR confused with WWF. Hell, it's all the same to me...

·
Registered
50 Posts
"The outcome of a professional wrestling match is determined solely by the skill, wits, and guile of the contestants involved"

You're missing all the fun by not clicking on that link... :p

·
Registered
329 Posts
Haha teenagers! That is a good one! I don't think aliens exist....

·
Registered
329 Posts
because I'm a girl and it scares me to think about things like that, so I just put it out of my mind and say they don't.

·
Banned
1,275 Posts
SwedeWRX said:
because I'm a girl and it scares me to think about things like that, so I just put it out of my mind and say they don't.

:D
I was hoping for a good responce :(
Very sterotypical though!! :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
hoping for a good response huh? well with your response you'd get slapped! haha! j/k....I just don't believe they exist, not enough evidence for me.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
If I didn't hate math so much, I would've been an Astronomy major. With that said, I've been studying Astronomy since I was in 2nd grade. From what I've studied, it just doesn't seem logical to believe that in this gigantic universe that we live in, that we are the only planet that has intelligent life. It just doesn't make any sense.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
d00d there are aliens...after all haven't you seen some of those bone stock civics and galants with the big ass wings from outerspace??

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
I believe that there has to be other forms of life. In all of the universe, this is the best that there is? Humans? Bah...that's pretty disappointing.

LOL

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Aliens exist!!

I've never told anyone this before, but two years ago, I was abducted by little grey men with big black eyes. They did terrible things to me. I'm permanently scarred.

·
1,379 Posts
AhHa. That explains it. :D

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
That definitly explains a lot, Dave!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts