ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to do the first oil change on my WRX 2011 and I cannot seem to get the undercarriage off.

I was able to spot 3 screws (2 in front on the sides and 1 further back down the middle) and then 2 push in clips (right in the front).

The undercarriage was loose but it would not come off. I tried looking all over the place but I couldn't find anything else to remove.

I never jacked the car up by the way.

Any help guys?

I also assume that once that comes off it'll be fairly easy to do the rest.

(I also have been searching feverishly to find pictures of where the screws and push in clips are but no one anywhere as posted them :S)

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Very simple.You have to take off the 2 plastic rivets that are in each fenderwell.If you look in the fenderwell they are at the 10 O' clock mark.

Look in this video at the 1:50 mark

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much. That helped a lot. But actually when my dad came he figured it out fairly quickly and we did it. It's actually not that bad at all.

Thanks again tho rage. I'll be keeping this video for sometime :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I def might take you up on that later down the line if/when I do some real modding to my car :D

Thanks again man.. Hey if you guys do meets somewhere you mind PM'ing me when they usually are / where. I tried checking out the Westchester thread in our area but seems like a lot of talk amongst ppl that know each other already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts