ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody else? I'm at about 30,000 miles and dont really need pads yet, but i think i might get them because they can't keep up. Any pad recomendations? I was looking at Carbotech, but ive always had good luck with Hawk HPS.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
you on stock tires? that made a world of difference when i upgraded the rubber because at first i was made at my 06 brakes too

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
you won't be too disappointed in the brakes then :thumbup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just saw youre in Frederick, i lived there before i left for the Air Force. You cruise on 40 ever?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i just saw youre in Frederick, i lived there before i left for the Air Force. You cruise on 40 ever?
used to all the time

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha, i used to always drive there with my 240, its was black, SR, stock exterior, lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
sweet, when i had the WRX i would roll out there with a few other WRXs, a Talon, a GS-t, and my brother in his tibby

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
whos GS-t? My brother, Chapin, has a red GST with a 20g, wheels and a FMIC
:rotfl:

Yea with chapin and mike

so your chapins brother that was bought a WRX? i think i may have given you a ride in mine, i know we were cruising together one night

That hilarious

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha, crazy. I just finished putting on cobb sway bars on my wrx this weekend, very nice. Other than that, i bought a tactrix cable and reflashed the ecu.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
ha, crazy. I just finished putting on cobb sway bars on my wrx this weekend, very nice. Other than that, i bought a tactrix cable and reflashed the ecu.
i blew the tranny out of my stage 2 WRX and now drive a GLI :rotfl:

well i am off work here in a minute but ill be on sometime or another through out the week, ill talk to you later bro

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Tires will make a big difference in the brakes if you arent driving conversative.

The 4 pots usually felt like mush until I had to panic stop and they felt great.

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
^ yeah I can't imagine being disappointed w/ the 4/2 pots- (unless one was doing track days on a weekly basis- I wish :))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts