Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can just read my email, they basically kept saying they were going to send my exhaust and never did.

"I ordered a turbo back exhaust for my WRX a while back. I was told you
would be receiving it the week ending of 1/25/02. Then I had to email you
again and you told me it you would be receiving it the week ending 2/1/02.
It is now the week ending 2/8/02 and I still have got no information on it
being sent out or not. I emailed you earlier this week but have not got a
response. Please let me know truthfully when it is coming in so I can
decide if I should go elsewhere. Thank you."

This was his response:

"Jereemy sorry for the delay, realistically I wont have exhausts for another
2 weeks. I totally understand if you need to cancel - unfortunately it is
beyond my control."

I cancelled my order, the guy is just dicking me around now. I'm highly disappointed with their service, it would take 2 emails and a week later to get a response from them. Just a warning for everyone else.

·
Registered
105 Posts
M2, just tlike most other places, gets their parts from somoneelse. I also had to wait longer than expected for my exhaust from them. That was after I cancelled my order with Cobbtunning for their exhaust because of the wait. It happens, and while your cancelation of the order was probobly appropriate, I can vouch for the quality fo their products and their knowledge. Don't be too hard on them.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yeah they get their exhausts from Hi-Tech in Austrailia I believe, so it may take a while. I'm supposedly on the list for one but I haven't heard anything in weeks. I ended up buying a used M2 and am totally happy with it. M2 has great exhausts, but they take a while to get as they have so much backlog to fill.

·
Registered
34 Posts
KnightWRXRider - if you like the dual tip look, why not consider getting a Brullen turbo-back system from iON Performance? It's equally as good if not better value than the M2 system, plus it also has limited lifetime warranty. In addition to that, you get to pick your choice of acoustic preference or style of tips ie: Dual 3", Dual 3.5" or Single 4".

Last time I checked with the guys @ iON (2 days ago), they're still honoring their X-Mas/New-Years specials and they actually have the systems in stock and ready to go. You can get ahold of them @ At this Email - just click here

Good luck with your search for more power!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I bought a set of M2 40's and was less than satisfied with their service. I do think they have a good product though.

I ordered the 40's the first few days of January and was told that due to it being summer in Australia, DMS was on "holiday" for 2 weeks. They said they should get them in on week 3. I also asked if they could get me cusco front camber plates and they said yes. I set up a appointment with a local race shop to do a balance and alignment Feb 6th thinking I would have plenty time to put them in. It was week 3 and I called them back but they said the suspension was not in yet and they should have it soon. I asked about the camber plates and they hadn't done anything about them yet. So a week before the appointment I call again and they said sometime this week. Again, I ask about the camber plates. They say they are talking to their supplier today and would get back to me. I call friday and they say they haven't arrived yet and they would call me when the do come in. At this point I realize they won't be here in time to make my appointment. I didn't hear anything from them and finally called Wednesday and they said they went out Monday but didn't call me. Also, no camber plates. I asked about them and they said they will make a few calls and would try to get them to me asap. I gave up on getting the camber plates through them.

Anyway, from what I hear good product but customer service was lacking. Maybe they are getting too many subaru calls now and don't know what to do!

just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts