ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some fun in the sun today. After a month of temptation I finally took my Subie back on some dirt roads. That thing is a blast to drive on loose roads. It slides with confidence around the corners and tracks great with acceleration.

There were still a lot of rocks on the road so I didn't drive too hard because I was nervous of denting. It was a good chance to learn how the car acts on the back roads. I was really impressed, can't wait for some of the rocks to get pack in and washed away to push a little harder next time.

If you've never taken your WRX off road, I'd suggest giving it a try. Really fun. Attached a picture from one of our pit stops.

Enjoy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333840475.674995.jpg

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Good man to take her back to where her ancestors used to roam, but I'll warn that I've been hearing a few stories of some of the suspension parts bending from off-road use. I've had no issues yet myself (knocks on wood), and I am running with a 1" lift from King springs and Feal revalved struts and will be adding 1" more to my lift with spacer blocks. A lot of fun to run through the dessert like this!! Oh, and check out DirtyImpreza.com if you want some better looks at the dirty scene. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
haha i couldnt see my self taking my wrx off road, thats what i have a jeep for haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts