ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having a Ding King Meet on September 25th at the shop. We will have food and drinks as usual, and the Ding King will be working his magic all day. We will also be doing installs throughout the day. If you need anything done let us know, if not then the food and conversation is always good.

Rich
:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
This guy works wonders. Worth every penny. I drove down from Boston to get work done and would do it again. :thumbup:

·
1,816 Posts
Rich rocks! :cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The last meet I think he just charged it as 1 panel. I watched him get a ding out of the roof line that was less than an inch from the glass. Mike is amazing at what he does. Each panel is $75.

Rich

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trailboss said:
mmmmm...30k service.......
What time will you be here?:D

Rich

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You let us know what is convenient for you. We will be there all day. We get started at 8:30, and we should have the grill going by 11. Hit me with a time and I will write it in the book.

Rich:thumbup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
PrecisionTuning said:
The last meet I think he just charged it as 1 panel. I watched him get a ding out of the roof line that was less than an inch from the glass. Mike is amazing at what he does. Each panel is $75.

Rich
thanks for the info i may have to swing by

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Timdog1650 said:
Knowing from my own experience with car dings (taken tons out of my dads car...mostly that I put in) that should be no problem at all.
Timdog, but behind that ding is about like 10mm (1/4inch) of space behind that ding and one ding guy stated he would have to drill.
and I dont want to drive over an hour to be told the same thing. you know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I most likely will not see him before the meet. If I do I will show him.

Rich

1 - 20 of 30 Posts