Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thechickencow said:
Don't people usually ask for advice before buying something?

Thats a good camera, btw. I have a DSC-P5, 3.2MP, 3x optical, 2x digital (worthless).

tcc
it was bought for me by my mom, she got help from her bf whos good with comps and her sister who works in photography

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
POST A PIC! While on the topic of posting pics, I'll do my best to post a random photograph for the sake of fun.

My cousin in on the left, and they are in Brazil. Who is in the middle? BEATS ME!!!!! LMFAO!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
There's 2 ways. Either attach an image that is made to fit the size restriction of the site, or upload it to another site and hyperlink it via html coding.

All you need to do to link a pic is use the tags [ IMG ] and then [ /IMG ] after the link (but don't use the spaces between the [ and the IMG.

tcc

·
Registered
456 Posts
Whatever you do.....DO NOT drop the camera!!
LMAo.....seems relatively simple right???? but now i have a 350$ HP Digital that wot pull the lens back in, wont take pictures and for all apparent uses is dead!!!!!!
Oh well.....any hints gang????:p
as always,
the technologically challenged,
DML

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Trailboss said:
POST A PIC! While on the topic of posting pics, I'll do my best to post a random photograph for the sake of fun.

My cousin in on the left, and they are in Brazil. Who is in the middle? BEATS ME!!!!! LMFAO!
Looks like a good avatar to me.

misterx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts