ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, how can you tell if there is something wrong with your diff. I was messing around with my moms S2k the other day, and i was dooing launches and i had one bad launch. After that i finished up. Later that day, i was driving down the highway and i made a turn going with the highway and i lost traction in my rear wheels. The road had some little pebbles on it, and was dry. Could this be a problem with the differential caused by me? oh yeah, i was going about 50 and it was not a sharp turn, but a long one.it is a RWD car. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
To me it sounds like you were going to fast for road conditions (pebbles on the road) and your rear end came out... Simple as that...

Also maybe you should wait until you get your own car to do launches on... just my .02...

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
To me it sounds like you were going to fast for road conditions (pebbles on the road) and your rear end came out... Simple as that...
Also maybe you should wait until you get your own car to do launches on.
+1.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i definately wouldn't jump to diff problems just from something like that. million things could have caused you to lose traction when you didn't think you should. diff is at the bottom of that list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts