ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit a dog friday night in my bugeye, and i'm going to have to replace my front bumper cover and a foglight. My question is, are there any other stock options for front bumpers for the bugeye? I'm wanting something a little different, but something that's still oem. Post pictures or links to pics if you know of any options for me. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was doing about 70 mph on I-77 in the middle of Charlotte, so i couldn't really stop. I'm hoping that it died instantly and didnt suffer or anything, but i'm sure it died. I have no clue how a dog got out into the interstate like that

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,451 Posts
I'm wanting something a little different, but something that's still oem.

There are several stock Subaru OEM bumpers for the bugeye car, but they were not used on US models so they are generally unobtainable in the US.

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
I was doing about 70 mph on I-77 in the middle of Charlotte, so i couldn't really stop. I'm hoping that it died instantly and didnt suffer or anything, but i'm sure it died. I have no clue how a dog got out into the interstate like that
I guess you didn't stop

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 03 wagon and i wanted to know if i can replace my standard front fenders with a STI flaired fender? or do i need to replace the bumper as well?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have a 03 wagon and i wanted to know if i can replace my standard front fenders with a STI flaired fender? or do i need to replace the bumper as well?
I think you might need a sedan bumper.

·
Registered
29 Posts
so a sedan bumper and fenders together?
iv never seen any pics of this done but i think it would give the wagan a bit more aggressive style

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i've seen a wagon with sedan fenders. i'm assuming the fenders and bumper would be all you'd need.

Does anyone on here have a bumper installed on their car that is oem, but not offered here in the US? I'd like to see what i can get my hands on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts