• I have a single HFC and failed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm catless and passed

• I'm catless and fail

• I'm catless and didn't even try passing w/o

• You poor saps have to take a sniffer test ;)

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone posted that he read more people fail with high flow cats than without. So it's poll time to find out. :rolleyes:

Posting because I maybe moving to a sniffer state. The catted DP I'm looking at made more bottomend and slightly less on topend than the catless version on the dyno.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
That was dark_rex who said that. He knows what he's talking about. I would listen to him.

The reason for this would be because people with high flow cats think they can bring their cars in, and they will pass. However, they can't always. People without cats know they won't pass, so they take measures to ensure their passing (like putting alcohol in their gas tanks).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, I found the post.

He said: "i've read more people failing w/ hi - flows than not." After reading the direct quote he means with those who have HFC's that get sniffed, more are failing than passing the test.

The poll is still valid if you just look at the first 2 questions, and overall generally informative. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
thing where I live there is no awd test only, so they put the car in nutral and test it that way without spinning the tires, so I can get away with alot of things

1 - 5 of 5 Posts