ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I made an offer to a dealer of $24,000 plus fees on a OBP '10 WRX Limited with one previous owner (mid 30's) and 10,700 miles on it. After the whole haggling process was said and done he was a $25,500 and I was out the door because I wasn't going to budge. After a few days to think about it I'm now starting to have regrets about walking out without even trying to counter offer somwhere between those two numbers. Considering this edmunds page 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i What's it Worth? , which I was using as my guide and showed to the salesman; do you all think I missed a good opportunity?

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I paid close to that price ,$25500,for a new car,albeit it was a base model.

I think if you had made the deal it would have been a great opportunity for the dealer & not you.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Good call on walking out. No regrets.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Or spend the same and get a new one

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
Subie's hold their value well, so the dealer may well get his price. If the car is a Limited, the 25,500 price was about 5k under it's likely original sale price. That said, it's now two model years old, as the '12s are selling now, and for the same money you can get a new one - albeit a base model. But new also buys you 2 more years of warranty as well.

So if it was me .... buy a new one.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Check internet pricing. You might have to wait, but its worth. My limited 2011 wrx was $27,600. Now they have 0% financing for 11 models. Give it a shoot.

I think that base could go lover than what you would pay for used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts