Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to post on Doug and his shop, Diablo Import service.
He is an authorized Vishnu installer.
I cant say enough good things about the guy and his work.
Very straight forward. Very efficient. Reasonable prices (at least in my opinion)
He has parts that I wanted.

I had my Stage Zero Installed along with a boost guage and a new adjustable rear sway bar for my wagon today.

I know where I will go back when I need something else done by a professional...

Thanks Doug and Diablo Import Service.

(for those curious, he is in Pleasant Hill in the San Francisco Bay Area.)
He has probably installed more stage Zeros than anyone else, period.

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15 Vivian Drive off of Contra Costa Blvd as I recall. Not far from Monument off ramp off of 680. A Casper's Hot Dogs is the landmark on the corner of Vivian and Contra Costa. Down Vivian just a little ways. His shop is tucked in to the left.

(925) 676-2782

·
Registered
480 Posts
Vishnu

Just to clarify things, Diablo Autosports is located in Livermore, CA and also online at www.diabloautosports.com . You are correct that Doug and his shop have excellent service at thier new relocated shop. They tend to stay a bit past thier store hours so passing by the shop after hours is cool. I've ordered some parts thru them and have had no regrets. Their website is a little funny since they tend to carry more parts than what they have online.

About Vishnu and thier performance products, yes Diablo Autosports is an authorized dealer. But Vishnu's new Northern California Shop is located in Pleasanton, CA. They have the only 4-Wheel Dyno in northern california. The closest other one in Ca. is down in San Diego. Vishnu is located right next to a Famous JDM tuner shop called ModaCar. Local street racer's: SVP (Speed Velocity Performance) usually has it's members run the shop. They have a wealth of knowledge about the whole import tuning world.

Thats just my 2 cents

-alex

·
Registered
480 Posts
oh wait... I reply'd too fast on this one.. I think we are speaking of two totally different shops. I should learn how to read further down. My Bad.

-alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts