ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Downtown Dallas here! I just got my first '17 Base a few months ago. Taken it to 2 autocross events thus far and had a blast. Bone stock atm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
17 WRX ICE cvt.
Live in Little Elm but work in Plano!

Invidia N1 dual exhaust

Had Cobb Tuning SUBARU STAGE 1 + BIG SF POWER PACKAGE (with accessport v3) WRX 2015-2017 for 4 days but just had it uninstalled. Looking to sell the intake package in case anyone is interested have photos and receipt showing it was just purchased.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I still have the intake and accessport but I uninstalled them. I've never had a tuned car before and it's a lease. I got worried about voiding my warranty as I'm stupid when it comes to air fuel ratio, DAM, etc. if I could find someone (a local WRX owner preferably 2015-2017 model) that's local and already has Cobb intake and accessport to teach me the basics I might be willing to install it again.

I have thought about selling the intake and accessport since they were only used for 4 days

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey all,

New to the Subie world, I have wanted an STI for the last 8-10 years and finally worked my way into one. Any advice or problem areas to watch out for?

'13 WRX STI 38k miles out in Royse City/Rockwall area

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ft. Worth owner here! 2015 WRX base that I picked up over Christmas. Loving the car. It makes me smile when I go to pass and the turbo spins up!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice,

I just caught the MOD bug. So far:

Cobb short shift
Cobb shifter bushings
Whiteline steering rack bushings
Cobb SF intake
Cobb Accessport on ots stage 1+sf 93 boost select map.
SPT catback

Probably wont **** with power mods again, at 75k miles the car needs some suspension and maintenance love before it needs power.

What all have you got done?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys, new to the forum, a little new to the Subi community. Live in North Fort Worth

2017 Dark Grey WRX
No engine Mods
AP running MA Performance Stage 1 93 octane.
Most "mods" exterior add ons

·
Registered
25 Posts
AWDtuning stage 2 shortblock
Blouch20g turbo
Accessport
1050cc injectors
Fuel rail and lines upgrade
Nvidia turbo back xhaust w Nvidia N1 catback
Cobb sf intake
E85tune by AWDtuning