ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in bellevue area and was curious if anyone could recommend a good body/dent repair place? i pushed my passenger front side fender in when i was leaning over trying to get that damn Y pipe on and when it popped back out there is a tiny dent on each side of where it went in.. I need to find somewhere thats not going to screw me (if thats possible) lol

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Dang, Sorry to hear that bro. I can't really help u much cuz i haven't run into any of those yet. U mind posting some pix of how it looks? People will give u suggestions and where to get it done if they see what it is.

·
Registered
905 Posts
yep, same thing happened to mine, on each side. i just attributed it to less fender flare on the wagons. id say wait for a big summer install/meet, and youll probably run into some bodyshop guys that will do it cheap, on the spot. if you can wait that long...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to but other than a couple rock chips on the bumper my car is flawless and they stand out like a sore thumb.. i have to get it done i might even do it myself lol

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
KENS autobody in redmond is great. Take it there and let em know wassap.
These guys were wonderful when I got into a lil snow drift problems in my old civic.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Off topic but how much do you guys think i could find a set of the 04' sti wheels for?? i have been on the look out for quit some time now and have had no luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts