ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys - here's the deal - dent appeared on my friggin passenger side door this afternoon and it really pissed me off - I am meticulous about my car and I was parked at the lake where I work for the summer and some dumbass soccer mom pulled her crapass taurus station wagon right next to my car - the whole parking lot was empty but she just had to park next to me - opened her door and BAM - smacked mine - so the dent is relatively small (about the size of a nickel) and there is no paint damage at all - just a ding - now my gf's dad said something about getting it out with a plunger????? does this work??? otherwise - how have you guys pulled out little dings on flat surfaces of your cars before? I have done body work but only serious bodywork - have never had a stupid little ding like this on any car I have owned before....inexpensive suggestions would help (under 50 dollar ideas preferably)

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Make it a part of your car.

My car has over 5 dents/dings in it, and I've grown to love them.

I park on a college campus in upstate NY, what can I expect?

·
Registered
0 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
Go get paintless dent removal guy to take care of it. I had it done on my car and it worked wonders.
x2

In my car is was just a ding... but my wife had a dent the size of a football... actaully it was the size of a Chevy Silverado Side mirror.. but anyway.. had it pulled out and it's as good as new, no painting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts