Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Peeps, Ive begun to purchase decals for the "Rex". Anyone care to show and share pics on their decals?:cool:

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice.I would wear that one myself.

· Premium Member
13,122 Posts
stickers on my car from september 06-december 07:

(had them on both mirrors)

(back windshield)

stickers now:

(back windshield)
probably taking it off eventually. but hey it was free so whatever. haha

· Registered
6,757 Posts
How many HP are those decals going to add?

Decals are for ricers..... :sadwave:

· Registered
841 Posts
i thought this one was really cool. can't remember who did it, but it was someone on here. now i'm dissappointed because i can't even find a picture of it. It was a WRB STi and the decal made it look like the paint was peeling off in places showing a dirty rally car underneath. It turned out very cool looking. I'd personally never go with a lot or large decals.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My first response to the "No Decals for me please.." is you know how most poisonous frogs have really wild colors that scream "Watch Out! Im dangerous." Personally, I've always been a stand-out person.But, on the flip side. I have also seen ppl get really carried away or butcher the job altogether. Each too his/hers own.

· Registered
1,429 Posts
boost inside sticker back window driver side

subaru pigs on both mirrors and presicion tunning sticker front windsheild along with my mad tyte jdm license plate

club wrx.net & small n.j stickers on rear passanger/driver windows

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.