ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I know Bobby and I told you all about Lindsey's B-day Party.

Well, Its going to be at Skate World. (just down the street from our house.) It was a blast Last year! Bobby, John, and I skated with the Kids. Chan and Rob just watched us! :rotfl:

We'll Plan to meet up about 5PM Or so. Bobby and I will be there early to grab us some seats.

I know Lindsay is excited to go, Billy! :) So bring your GAME!
:rotfl:

Address to: Skate World
1220 NE Kelly Ave
Gresham, OR 97030

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lindsay want to go and skate! I dont know if I will, it has been awhile since I have put on a pair of skates.:rotfl:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I dont think that ill beable to make this party this time.
Sorry:sadwave:

·
Registered
185 Posts
ahhh I might not be able to make it. I may be going snowboarding Saturday. But it's not for sure yet. I'll letcha know.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll be there for sure as always. Skates + chan = Yeah NOT good!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Don't mean to jack the thread but. Hey Jen, wasn't p0244 the same code i was throwing before i got my car protuned?? Pretty sure it was and now Brock with his bigger turbo is having the same issue too. Sounds like Brock may be getting a protune from bobby here pretty quick:cool:.. I'll let him speak for himself thought..

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
yeb, u speak my mind. SOON very soon... probably in a month or so.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hey Brock,

You gonna do the toy run on the 1st of this coming month???

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brock n Rob;
way to hi jack my thread guys... :screwy: Yah, You all know bobby's good at what he does..He can work out the bugs, No Problem. When ever you're Ready Brock! Not need to rush, if you can keep your foot out of it!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Just drive it easy my friend! No need to floor it in the rain anyways! Drive Easy til you have the Chance and funds to get tuned. Okay?? --- Text me later...

I'll be there for sure as always. Skates + chan = Yeah NOT good!
I'd pay to see chan on skates...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
My bad on Hi-jackin' i promise i'll behave..............................NOTTTTT.
jk. yeah, i'll try to keep myself calm when entering the freeway and stuff. that's the only time i get to go WOT but i guess i gotta calm meself down. I got the fund but i just don't wanna protune now and get sick of it in a month then go bigger turbo. It's bad i tell you. it's badddd idea... sorry for hijackin again..:rotfl:
I'll c u soon Jenn and Bobby. have a great day.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time is Going to Change! PLEASE STAND BY FOR MY UPDATE!!!

They have Skate Sessions now! Need to decide on a Time to go!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
7PM IS THE NEW TIME!! ONLY 2 SKATE SESSIONS TOMORROW. Lindsey wants to go later in the Evening (that way people who work can go.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really sorry i had to go so soon... :sadwave: wont happen again.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Had a ton of fun last night!!!! good seeing everyone, and again happy birthday to Lindsey:D oh man my feet are sore :rotfl: but for sure a good time.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had a ton of fun last night!!!! good seeing everyone, and again happy birthday to Lindsey:D oh man my feet are sore :rotfl: but for sure a good time.
YES, WE had a BLAST! Fun times... great seeing everyone having fun! Lindsey Really enjoy'd it too! She said it was Her Best B-DAY Ever!

Thanks to all that came to make it a Special Day for Lindsey.

She wants to Thank you all! So, From Lindsey "THANKS FOR COMING GUYS! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts