ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to finally debadge the Wrx. Then I decided to clean it because I got bored. Wondering if I should keep the Wrx emblem or take it off too. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337617353.071895.jpg

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
If you're going to go through the effort of removing some of the badges, remove them all.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
If you're going to go through the effort of removing some of the badges, remove them all.
^This. On a brand new car just take all them off.

I left my WRX on and I now want it off too. Only problem is my 6 year old paint lol. Since you will have no issues with ghosting just clear them all off :)

·
Æternum
20,600 Posts
Nice Scion! j/k j/k.

Looks good!

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
Do what you want. Everyone has an opinion - go with yours.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Do what you want. Everyone has an opinion - go with yours.
This^^

If it were me I would rock a regular impreza emblem or none, maybe a standard chrome subaru badge off old GD. Nothing at all is good though. My last STi was all debadge,de-logo'd completely but I did an STi badge on the trunk and black it out...the car was black so it was fitting. Your wrx logo might look good black I duno

·
Registered
439 Posts
i like the wrx emblem. never been a fan of fully de-badged. i say keep it and maybe lower it a few inches.

nice color by the way. don't see many of them at all.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
oh god please dont lower your car. If you want rice go buy sum...soobies get it done offroad
Nothing wrong with a good functional drop. Many Subarus also get it done on the track and Auto X course, where a modest drop with other suspension upgrades really improve handling.

I personally would like some rice. Know where I can get some? I'm partial to brown rice as it's a whole grain :)

·
Banned
50 Posts
functional and drop dont go in the same sentence unless it ends with the racing... so you passed that test haha :p I never lost an autocross when I used to race my last STi all the time and my car was stock. I remember the lowered STi's, WRX's, EVO's and all that... runnin worse times than me and by seconds. Just sayin... This poor OP wants advice on debadging and it gets hit with all this crap...sorry bro

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
But, there's also a big difference between a WRX and an STI when it comes to suspension bro.

Different strokes for different folks.

·
Æternum
20,600 Posts
functional and drop dont go in the same sentence unless it ends with the racing... so you passed that test haha :p I never lost an autocross when I used to race my last STi all the time and my car was stock. I remember the lowered STi's, WRX's, EVO's and all that... runnin worse times than me and by seconds. Just sayin... This poor OP wants advice on debadging and it gets hit with all this crap...sorry bro

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I took mine off the back was not a fan of the chrome I also palsti dipped the window trim. I need to find some red reflective tape for the front wrx emblem

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
RallySoob said:
I never lost an autocross when I used to race my last STi all the time and my car was stock.
Probably because you were the only car in AS...

·
Registered
439 Posts
oh god please dont lower your car. If you want rice go buy sum...soobies get it done offroad
yeah....i meant lower the badge a few inches. since badges are what we were talking about..

·
Banned
296 Posts
yeah....i meant lower the badge a few inches. since badges are what we were talking about..
Yea, I picked up on that the first time around. It's funny how people misinterpret what you say and then attack you because of it. The badge would be a little difficult to lower beacause it's actually 3 seperate letters. You would need a lot of patience and a steady hand to relocate them, keep them straight, and evenly spaced.

I say leave the WRX on if you like it, because it would be a PITA to put it back on later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts