• Don't debadge / do something else

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about debadging my car, so show the Subie love and vote on what I should do. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea. I'm leaning toward keeping only the "GT" on the right side.

·
Registered
956 Posts
take it all off and let them wonder

·
Registered
677 Posts
I would say take off the big Suby emblem at the top, the Subaru letters, the Legacy letters, and then move the 2.5GT up to the top right like a BMW. I really dont like that big Suby emblem on the back, it reminds me of an F150

·
Registered
598 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
take it all off but the subaru logo on the top...it'll look much better and clean
i agree, i'm guessing that the subaru logo will leave holes in your trunk. i had my accord like that, just the honda H on the rear and it looked nice.

at the very least ditch the subaru and legacy lettering that looks way too cluttered and you can show off that you got a 2.5GT.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well if it's bolted on you should take it off, take your car to a body shop and have them shave the hole and repaint it.

j/k

I would just leave the 2.5GT. The back end looks way too cluttered right now.

I really like that color, do you have any other pics of the car?

·
Registered
677 Posts
That makes the Suby emblem look pretty good. I really like that. If I could change one thing it would move the 2.5GT emblem a little closer to the middle (maybe a couple real world inches).

EDIT: The more I look at that pic the more I like it just like that.

·
Registered
161 Posts
VSGTS14 said:
take it all off but the subaru logo on the top...it'll look much better and clean
sweet car.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Th3Franz said:
If I were to relocate the 2.5 GT would I need to add additional adhesive?
Mo
I havent debadged my car to know how much adhesive is left on the badge when you take it off. You might be able to buy new emblems from the dealer and just stick them on up there like the people do with the JDM "I M P R E Z A" logos.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
take off the stars emblem, take off the subaru and legacy lettering, and just leave the " 2.5GT" where it is. That should look clean.

Very nice car btw, enjoy!!!

S

·
0 Posts
i still say everything off. nd furthermore. paint that black part nd tint ur windows. nd buy a bunny-cat thing. :D ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts