ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
damn that sucks for him, what makes a camry owner think he has a car to go race?

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
ayy people these days....

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Nice kill. :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
thats crazy... suck that you could probably get into trouble too tho

·
5,780 Posts
for being a witness? you have to call the police every time you see an accident?

·
Registered
147 Posts
if you pulled over and he was dead you would have been charged with man slaughter and gone to jail for a long time

·
Registered
0 Posts
for being a witness? you have to call the police every time you see an accident?
well i guess diffrent states have diffrent laws but your suppose to stop and make sure he/she is ok... with that might be for law enforcement and emts only :sadwave:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't know... Ask the 08' stock Camry's that are running mid-low 14's and trapping 100mph+.
Faster than a stock or stage1 wrx.
no way man

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Yeah, I am pretty sure that if you are racing someone and they crash and get hurt, you can be held accountable as well. In fact, I watched something about that. Dude was racing a car teens and they lost control and crashed... 3 of the 4 died and the guy in the other car is serving like 10 years behind bars now :eek:

Not sure what state that was in though.. But there are similar cases out there... and if you don't stop to help the person you were racing when they crash, and you get caught/found out you are SCREWED!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
842 Posts
but Zero wasn't racing. now i agree had he pulled over, called the cops, stayed at the scene. He would have had a hard time making the cop believe he wasn't involved the driving like an idiot. people make assumptions, but i like to think he wouldn't get in any trouble for doing nothing wrong.

·
5,780 Posts
but Zero wasn't racing.

im glad im not the only other person who read that.
do you guys need to read it again?

here i pulled this from Nastysock

"yes I see you,
yes you're super fast, accelerating back and forth next to me."

Not one mention of racing.... except me saying that the guy who buys a camry to go race is conflicted.

·
5,780 Posts
if you pulled over and he was dead you would have been charged with man slaughter and gone to jail for a long time

WHAT?:confused1

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanxs for the back up.. but yes, I WAS NOT RACING. I have a bit more common sense than that. he spun out and crashed. PLus the way my car looks, I would have a hard time convincing the cops that i wasn't street racing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.