ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there :wiggles: I got a job offer and will be moving to Rochester NY area soon. After dreaming about getting a WRX for years, finally I can afford one now!! So.. does any one have any recommendation on dealerships in the area? Any place within two hours of driving is fine. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Another plug for Clayton at Ramsey in NJ. He will save you a lot of $$$ and you can break it in driving home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just picked up my new '18 WRX from Ramsey Subaru. Dealing with Clayton and Max made it easy peasy. Great car buying experience.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Ramsey is likely worth the drive

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Wow, feelin the love here, you guys rock!

:fyea:

Wayne subaru nj,
Bought my 2018 sti a few thousand below msrp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
krystiank, did you happen to shop Ramsey too? We always beat any deal, so maybe next time we can do business!
Quite a few of the guys who used to work at Wayne jumped ship and they work here at Ramsey now, I wonder if your salesman is with us now :D Did you get it from Charlie or Donny by any chance?

·
Registered
1 Posts
After finding this thread 3 days ago I made an account and messaged Clayton.

1 day later I was driving home with new 2018 STI!

I was quite satisfied with the deal we struck and there was awesome customer service from not just Clayton but the entire Ramsey Dealership. I used to always read reviews where dealerships went the extra mile to take care of their customers but this is the first time I got to actually experience it.

Thanks again! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, feelin the love here, you guys rock!

:fyea:

krystiank, did you happen to shop Ramsey too? We always beat any deal, so maybe next time we can do business!
Quite a few of the guys who used to work at Wayne jumped ship and they work here at Ramsey now, I wonder if your salesman is with us now :D Did you get it from Charlie or Donny by any chance?
I actually didnt shop at ramsey, but i would of checked it out if i knew about it and the guy that helped me, his name was Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just put an Order in Via Clayton from Ramsey Subaru! I spent 15 minutes on the phone having an enjoyable conversation with him compared to my 2 hour teeth pulling experience at Wyoming Valley Subaru.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Clayton and his staff at Ramsey cant be beat. It was the best car buying experience Ive had in 30+ years and I got a great deal that beat every dealer I shopped in 3 states.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it wasn't for some online searching I would have wasted so much more of my time trying to get invoice at another dealership. Next time i need a new STI i'm going to be running to Clayton to take my money lol. Definitely going to be referring a friend down Clayton's way when he's ready to buy his STI.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I know I'm really late here, but I cannot recommend Van Bortel Subaru enough. I've purchased 3 or 4 Subarus from them in the past and have a WRX on order through them currently. By far the best purchase experience ever even after talking to dealers all over the country (including both dealers referred to in this thread previously) and comparing price. They are super to work with, don't require a deposit to order, and don't add any fees at the back end like other dealers do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts