Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer says the invoice has a $150 fee on top from Subaru for advertising costs. He gave the impression that the fee is different for different parts of the country, but that "there was nothing he could do about it". Anyone else hear this crap? ..and to any dealers: Is this really crap? :confused:

The acronym was AMD or something like that.. (can't remember)
-KLK :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chickie-cow: sounds like you got a good deal. They're giving me 400 over invoice (so I guess that's 700 for them, considering holdback), for exactly what I want. ..but the thing is, they say this $150 is on the invoice from Subaru. As in, "we didn't add it, Subaru did"

kinda makes my skin crawl. :mad: Oh well, I probably wouldn't be so p-o'ed if I had the car. This is on top of "we though it would arrive by now, here have a loaner til it gets here" sort of crap. hmph.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thechickencow said:
Actually, dealer holdback is $720, they get $25 for gas allowance, and $200 for loss of interest from subaru for putting the car on the lot.
(snip)
The second dealer that I went to showed me all these figures, it was on an official looking paper from subaru.
TCC: I am really interested to know which dealer you went to; it might be worth the drive from Chicago. You could email me directly at [email protected] or post if you like.. Thanks, man!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.