ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
I do it to make it look cleaner..i think it looks like a cluttered mess with all that lettering back there. I already removed everything but WRX..I am going to take that off and spray it black and put it back on..i hate chrome looking stuff.
Doesnt this look alot cleaner

·
Banned
160 Posts
Thanks..This is my first subaru. I think once I do the badge up in black it will look better as the name is still there but it blends in more.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Subaru really overdo the whole badging thing.I don't think any other car has as many badges.

Get rid of some of the badges & the rear of the car looks a lot cleaner.

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
yep, as said its to clean it up. The cars have decent lines to all the factory badges kinda break it up.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Because everyone else does.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I personally just think it looks so much cleaner. It also separates you a bit from the pack, just a wee bit of customization. Obviously there are other people who debadge, but there are also others who don't and don't spend hours on the forums every day or hours every weekend cleaning etc etc. The only other two WRB 11-12 hatches I've seen since I got my car had not debadged, so I instantly have differentiated myself from them.

Before:

After:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Mine was debadged when I bought it, so not really my choice, but I like it. I just wish they hadn't done a ****ty job and left faint traces of the glue on there. My next detail will clean that up though.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
yeah i debadged mine and it really looks cleaner in the back

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I'm OK with the badging - but I did take off the IMPREZA in the back, leaving WRX to stand alone on the right side.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I did it, because it looks clean, and there is way too much gobbledy gook on the trunk. I left the Wrx logo, but that only lasted one week. It was gone the next weekend. It its best to do it when the car is new, because they come right off

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts