ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this year i have been having some ****ty ass luck

all these dents your about to see are all on the right side of my car, why? i dunno

this is the right rear door, i saw this when i came out of starbucks

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Butterflie said:
OMG! Sucks man! Did you call the police and attempt to file a report (sometimes they won't in parking lots)??? Any ideas who did it?? :(

All this WRX's getting hurt lately... :( :mad:
ya it really does suck, i dont deal with cops so i dont care enough to filea report cause they'll just sit on it, so why waist time? i dunno who did it but they suck who ever did! :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
WRXout said:
so this year i have been having some ****ty ass luck

i know what you mean. my g/f moved into a new appartment complex last tuesday and while i was there from 10 to 11pm( somebody must have called the welcoming committee) i ended up with a 1 sq ft of zig zag key marks on my LR door, and then the next day i was overthere ended up with a 8 in. scratch across my hood. ill post some lovely pics later

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wrxinfx said:
Sell the car.:D . Its bad luck. Start off with a new one! STI perhaps:D
na but im banning myself from turbo cars from now on, i cant have fun without breaking seals all the time. ;/

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thats some serious stang right there, lol. Sorry, just had to.

Those look like some deep scratches/dents. I feel for ya. My car got hit by a shopping cart while I was sitting in it, incapable of stopping the cart as I watched it roll down the ramp and into my door :(.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
complexx said:
Thats some serious stang right there, lol. Sorry, just had to.

Those look like some deep scratches/dents. I feel for ya. My car got hit by a shopping cart while I was sitting in it, incapable of stopping the cart as I watched it roll down the ramp and into my door :(.
ya its not stang at all :D , i know how you feel i was watching the gate close on my car it was weak

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dam man, ****ty luck. Could be worse tho.

I mean, your friend coulda totaled your car.

At least you still have a wrx :(

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hipswnger2 said:
Dam man, ****ty luck. Could be worse tho.

I mean, your friend coulda totaled your car.

At least you still have a wrx :(
i knew when i got my email and it said "Hipswnger2 has replied" i knew you were gonna bring that up :tongue:

thats true dude but i would never let me friends drive my car.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: Re: darn

rokyholler said:
i know what you mean. my g/f moved into a new appartment complex last tuesday and while i was there from 10 to 11pm( somebody must have called the welcoming committee) i ended up with a 1 sq ft of zig zag key marks on my LR door, and then the next day i was overthere ended up with a 8 in. scratch across my hood. ill post some lovely pics later
Thats whn you get a daisy BB gun and Hide when you park at your Gf's...Sit there iwth the BB gun pumped about 3-4 times, and just wait!! with 3-4 pumps it has enough velocity to REALLY sting and stay accurate to about 100ft, but wont peirce skin!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts