ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if he is a vendor or what but he hooked me up with a Bosal Dual Tip exhaust. He started a GB months ago, I think back in Feb for $360 shipped, insane price for such a great product! Well, I contacted him back in June and was told that he would do it agin if he could. He then tells me that they are on backorder till Aug. Long story short, my computer breaks a couple of weeks ago. I just happened to check my pms on my gf's computer and he got back to me telling me that he had some for the same price fom Feb. I quickly placed an order and I received it in three days. Excellent service and price. If he has anything else of interest to me in the future I would not hesitate to buy from him again, unless I am broke of course! Very good business skills, and to keep in touch over a months time, that is pretty damn good. No lies or bull****, he just got the job done. Glad he contacted me b/c those things went fast as hell last week and I would have missed out on that shipment that he had. Thanks Mike-Bryan

PS I am doing these reviews b/c I am board as **** right now. lol Seriously though, this shows that I write up both the bad and good experiences I have with people/companies. I work in retail myself and trust me, customer service is key. Yes people are cheap and will shop at the cheapest place most of the time, but if I can get better service without being jerked around for a little bit more money, than I personally would do that. Lies get people no where b/c when the product does not show, it just reflects bad business practices. Also, if a business can not opperate in a professional manner, they should close for a while during a move or split-up. I am reffering to my other threads. I'm done rambling for now!

·
Registered
90 Posts
dido. dark rex is awesome! i got hooked up with the same group buy on the bosal twin tip exhaust. he answered all of my pm's and emails as well as shipping a week early! highly recommend this guy.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ya i gotta give a :thumbup: for the Bosal peddler.

·
Banned
953 Posts
Dark_rex is a superhero. He called my N00b ass just as soon as I expressed interest in a DP on group buy, and helped me figure a lot of stuff out. Now I have an uppipe and downpipe, and a little education.

I better stop before I inflate his ego.

But in eBay terms,

A+++++++++++++===+=+===+plus Seller!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts