ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
For a guy working for charity, you'd think Danny would act a little less than pi$$3d off when taking pictures of the car.

·
Banned
534 Posts
yeah really whats good with that ... seems like he pissed to give the car away for cheaper or something lol :confused:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Does the winner of the auction get his teeth broken, free of charge?

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
He looks pissed cuz he's being forced to promote Optimist family services. It's kind of funny that all the money is going to a charity that helps "To provide culturally sensitive comprehensive treatment, specialized education and support services to abused, neglected or at-risk children, youth and their families to establish stability within families and communities."

rant/ Has anyone ever seen the VH1 show he had a few years ago? I caught it a few times with my GF. He was such a douchebag to his family, especially his wife, who ended up leaving him. I hope he gets run over by a truck someday. :sadwave: That guy is a waste of skin, even in the Partridge Family days! /rant

Does the winner of the auction get his teeth broken, free of charge?
:rotfl:

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
He looks pissed cuz he's being forced to promote Optimist family services. It's kind of funny that all the money is going to a charity that helps "To provide culturally sensitive comprehensive treatment, specialized education and support services to abused, neglected or at-risk children, youth and their families to establish stability within families and communities."

rant/ Has anyone ever seen the VH1 show he had a few years ago? I caught it a few times with my GF. He was such a douchebag to his family, especially his wife, who ended up leaving him. I hope he gets run over by a truck someday. :sadwave: That guy is a waste of skin, even in the Partridge Family days! /rant

:rotfl:

I kinda feel the opposite way i feel really bad for the bonaduchbag. He did go to school with Michael Jackson. if you watched that show his Wife was a ***** and all he wanted was for his wife to want to have sex with him.

If my girl decided she no longer wanted to have sex she would be out the door.

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
I still have no sympathy for that guy.

If my girl decided she no longer wanted to have sex she would be out the door.
Maybe your girl would decide not to have sex with you if you were a complete ahole to her all the time. It happens... & I don't blame his wife one bit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I started this thread merely to show how cheap that WRX sold for, not as an outlet to dump on Danny Bonaduce. However, feel free to dump all you guys want. I never saw the show, but I heard he was just a raging alcoholic.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
I still have no sympathy for that guy.

Maybe your girl would decide not to have sex with you if you were a complete ahole to her all the time. It happens... & I don't blame his wife one bit.
True im not an a-hole all the time like Him, then again she married him and im pretty sure he was a drug addicted a-hole then too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts