ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Default One
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daniel Stern has an excellent reputation on this forum, one forum member even described him as "God" (not to be confused with God), and he is the go-to bulb replacements. I have linked to his HID Conversion website several times. Having never ordered anything from his site, it was time to put my money where my mouth is.

I ordered a set of headlight bulbs for my car on 01/05/2012 for $53.98 with shipping.
He hasn't sent me any confirmation emails, or returned any of my other emails.

Here's a timeline of what I've done so far.

Oct/2010 - Emailed back and forth about headlight bulbs for my car.
01/02/2012 Mon - Emailed an order to [email protected] as per the instructions in the email's from Oct/2010, and requested a paypal invoice.
01/05/2012 Thu - Received a paypal invoice from [email protected]
01/05/2012 Thu - Later that day, Paid the invoice. I noticed that his Paypal account is "Non-U.S. - Verified", but I figure that shouldn't be a problem.
01/11/2012 Wed - Emailed [email protected], asking if the bulbs have been shipped. No reply.
01/18/2012 Wed - Emailed [email protected], [email protected] asking for details of my order. No reply.
01/20/2012 Fri - Emailed [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. No reply yet, of course it's currently the weekend (sun).

Has anyone else had trouble ordering or receiving emails?
Does anyone know where he's located?

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I am always ordering receiving things from many different suppliers and it always makes my blood boil with no confirmation of receipt or tracking. I simply never do business there again unless needed like they only have what I need

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Weird situation...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts