Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to let everyone know what a good guy Dan is. As many of you know, I totaled my WRX. Prior to that, I had ordered a set of Volk CE28n's from Dan. He gave me the best price. I ordered a size that is a little off of standard because I wanted them to fit over Brembos. As with all special orders, I had to give Dan a deposit.

Then the accident and my car was totaled. I had a set of very expensive rims coming and no car to put them on. So I contacted Dan to talk about getting some of my deposit money back. He said that he would work with me. If he was able to sell the rims, then he would give me my full deposit back!

The rims sold and my deposit was returned. Now that is customer service rarely seen today. I highly recommend Dan and Godspeed to everyone on this site. You can get parts anywhere, but it's much harder to find that kind of integrity.

Thanks again Dan!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow that certainly is a rarity.

I'll have to keep Godspeed in mind in the future.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bilkid said:
I just have to let everyone know what a good guy Dan is. As many of you know, I totaled my WRX. Prior to that, I had ordered a set of Volk CE28n's from Dan. He gave me the best price. I ordered a size that is a little off of standard because I wanted them to fit over Brembos. As with all special orders, I had to give Dan a deposit.

Then the accident and my car was totaled. I had a set of very expensive rims coming and no car to put them on. So I contacted Dan to talk about getting some of my deposit money back. He said that he would work with me. If he was able to sell the rims, then he would give me my full deposit back!

The rims sold and my deposit was returned. Now that is customer service rarely seen today. I highly recommend Dan and Godspeed to everyone on this site. You can get parts anywhere, but it's much harder to find that kind of integrity.

Thanks again Dan!
Hmmmm, did I buy your rims? Gold LE28n's? 18x8.5? Anyways, I only have the best to say about Dan as well. No one gives customer service and support like he does. I have had many phone calls and e-mails with him about parts with no pressure at all. I have recommended him to all my car friends and will keep doing so.....

·
Registered
292 Posts
he answers tons of questions for nothing on every board. amazingly generous. More than I can say about a few other vendors *cough*

·
Registered
153 Posts
dan is hands down the best vendor i have gone through, and i have gone through several in the past two years.

his customer service is unbeatable, and he's just an all around nice guy.

marcus

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll have to agree w/everyone who endorses Dan & Godspeed.

When I get my new car, I will be going to him for some tuning/dyno time. :thumbup:

It's great to support a vendor like this and it's even better that he's local to me now that I'm back in SE MI. :D

-mykr.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree with everyone. I just had a custom fabbed gt30 installed at godspeed and I have nothing but good to say about their shop. Dan offers great prices, is an excellent tuner and not only did everything turn out beautifully but they really tood their time on the project and did a good job, and gave a level of care to the project that you won't find at other shops

ps, thanks again dan

·
Registered
259 Posts
Dan is a great guy, very knowledgeable, and excellent to work with. He can get some hard to find products at excellent prices.

:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts