Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bubis said:
If any of you wanna drive down here and say something to my face i would love it, come on anyone...please
That sounds like alot of fun, Open invitation for a fight. I'd be down for a fight club type thing here. I'll come fight as long as 1. No objects. 2. It's actually set up for just us two. (no bringing your "crew" to do the job for you. and 3. When its over we can shake hands and say good fight lets go have a beer.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
adam3482p said:
That sounds like alot of fun, Open invitation for a fight. I'd be down for a fight club type thing here. I'll come fight as long as 1. No objects. 2. It's actually set up for just us two. (no bringing your "crew" to do the job for you. and 3. When its over we can shake hands and say good fight lets go have a beer.
There was a reason the thread was locked. I'm pretty confident starting a new thread on the same topic is the sort of thing that's going to get you into trouble.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Re: Re: Damn didnt get IBTL on Bubis' Thread

Zem said:
There was a reason the thread was locked. I'm pretty confident starting a new thread on the same topic is the sort of thing that's going to get you into trouble.

YEAH! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.