ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a before and after of my rex. The other guy's insurance payed for morettes since my headlamps were modded!!

before...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At first I was quite pissed when he backed into me but then I got this quirky little idea....:cool:

I bet he wondered why I was smiling when we were exchanging info. :D

He was in a work truck and his company tryed to skew all the info to make it look like it was my fault, however he didn't know I had a witness and documents showing that his u-turn was illegal. :wiggles: The guy that had just pumped my gas saw the whole thing

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
o man half painted white morettes = drool!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Damage fixed (free morettes!!)

SERacing said:
Huh? I'm lost...
There was only damage to the driver's side, but since they were modded they had to replace both lamps. From the factory they are $600 which is the same price the morettes were. Actually the morettes were cheaper $589. The guy's insurance agent was really cool. She told me I could get whatever I wanted, I just had to pay the difference if they were more expensive. My balance ended up being $0 even with the custom paint.

·
Registered
161 Posts
looks great!! Hope to see you on the road in P-Town!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
nice looks good , you got anymore pictures of ur car from the front. with both lights showing

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WRXTwiztid said:
nice looks good , you got anymore pictures of ur car from the front. with both lights showing
I'll post some tomorrow, just got a new digital camera. :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
skvfx said:
did u get sidemarkers in your little exchange also? :thumbup:
:D Why yes, yes I did. They will be tinted this weekend :cool: Two clear ones were cheaper than one stock one, however the quality SUCKS!!!!! Oh well. :rolleyes: I'm actually not that impressed with the quality of the morettes either but [email protected] they sure do look noice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts