·
Registered
554 Posts
It came up and said I had to log in to view that

Justin

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
you really have to wonder sometimes....do these people really think they're cool?? :confused:

·
Registered
298 Posts
i really liked the angle pic of all the rear with EVERY car wearing the anti-photo radar cover haha. like thes guys will never get a citation for anything, why bother :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts

The only thing worse than Altezza clear lights are the additional trunk lights! GOOD LORD! I have every excuse to put Skyline R34 tail lights on my Rex now! LOL

Love that huge Import Tuner sticker too :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
OMG! Those are Lexus GS trunk lights... I wonder how much those cost from the dealer? Ouch! :eek:

·
Registered
82 Posts
What is with the really bad (or nonexistent) paintjob look? Is primer supposed to look tough? (It is certainly cheaper not to put all of that expensive Krylon paint on your car -- and you don't even have to recycle all of those spray cans).

I think that the black and white car is a MKII MR2 with a TRD widebody kit. Those kits are pretty expensive, if genuine which I doubt, so the guy obviously ran out of money and couldn't afford a professional install or some Krylon paint to make it look purty.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The guy in the purple celica is pretty cool though. I think the car looks good but the wing just gots to go.

I met him in a celica meet, he's really from out of state.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As one of the Texas guys put it...
"It looks like a Tie Fighter landed on his trunk" (about the Celica)

·
Registered
5 Posts
iceNine said:
I think that the black and white car is a MKII MR2 with a TRD widebody kit. Those kits are pretty expensive, if genuine which I doubt, so the guy obviously ran out of money and couldn't afford a professional install or some Krylon paint to make it look purty.
yeah it is an mr2 but that kit if original which it isnt would cost 6k just for the kit around 2k for a professional install and paint only 10 original kits have been shipped so far but what a horrible install and taste for fog lights why not keep the stock ones..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts