Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 14 25.9%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what are you a daily driver, occasional driver, racer, or all of the above? Please list your mods.

The reason why I'm taking this poll is because I want to see how many people use it as a daily driver even though you have mods on.

Also please list if you had any engine problems.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
daily driver with some races i attend also. i also take it off in the woods all the time!mods are listed below

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm an occasional driver...I have a 40 mile drive to work, so I don't want to put all those boring miles on the WRX. I have a 92 civic hatch back that gets better gas milage. I also drive the civic to the gym, store, or any other "high risk" area. No one wants to steal a car with 240,000 miles!

But I still drive the WRX quite a bit at night and on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I am a daily driver, but I tend to drive sporty 70% of the time. No engine problems, just the weird noises subaru engines make.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My WRX is my reliable transportation. That is why I spent the money for a new car. I have another car that I fiddle with. The engine is currently in 9 thousand pieces on that one.;)

·
Registered
18,630 Posts
tan said:
Daily driver...no money for mods...too busy hitting livestock
ROFLMFAO!!
I'm a bone stocker (except for a yellow fishnet stocking around my shifter---VERY SLEAK)
gotta do something about this focking turbo lag, so I may get a uppipe n such soon.
it's pretty pathetic when I am considering a second job just so I can mod her up...I love cars, what can you say?!?!
-STomp

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
daily spirited driver, track occasionally,

Tanabe racing medallion catback
Invidia downpipe
Turboxs uppipe
turboxs mbc 15 psi
kartboy SS

no problems cept a rattle from a hanger on my downpipe that i need to take off

·
Registered
586 Posts
Frustrated racer. My car is bone stock as well. Kinda worried about the warranty issue. Would likely go up to the next level in about 3 years. I don't know if I'll sell the car then though.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Daily driver some autocross.
Autospeed Up w/flex,Bosal Down,Scorpion Axleback,AEM CAI,Kartboy STS,Momo Knob,Blitz Dual TT,Samco IC Hoses,Eibach Pro-Kit,Cusco Strut Bars,Cusco Rear Sway,TB Solid Endlinks,17"Prodrive P1,Kumho 712.
No Boost Control!

I think that is the key to making your daily driver last.

It would be great if I'm wrong, but I think it's safest to let the computer control the wastegate.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I am exactly a TurboXS UTEC Stage IV. It makes daily driving all the more fun.

I have not run into any major engine problems...except for blowing my stock turbo. I don't think of that as a problem though...more of welcomed opportunity. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
all the above - my car is seeing more of the track lately. 30k miles on it...no problems as far as the engin goes...just stupid things..like right now the trunk latch in the car doesnt work..emm all speakers went out..and had the radio replace one time. all stupid stuff...nothing important...oh and my frt brakes have been replace and my frt tires have been replaced(due to someone throwing a bottle out there car and popping my tire:mad: )

:D frederick:mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts