ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day we were driving over the hill to go to a friend's house. The road is a wonderful stretch of pavement that I consider one of the finest public roads I have ever driven. There are pieces of that road that could be cut out and put on a racetrack and nothing would have to be done to them.. nice banking, good pavement. It's better than sex... if you can get a good clean run at it. And in that lies the problem... too many people in lumbering SUVs or that just simply can't drive worth a turd or are affaid of roads that require you to actually pay attention and drive...

So anyway... I get stuck behind some nitwit going 25mph up the hill.. which is frustrating, but the beneficial side effect is that the gap between the nitwit and the next car is getting larger.. so finally he gets the hell out of my way and I have a little fun... not crazy fast as I do not do that with other people in the car, but fast enough to toss things around a little. The kids were laughing and comparing it to a rollercoaster... and when we got near the bottom of the hill and had caught up to slower traffic, My daughter let me know... DADDY! You gave me a wedgie!

I swear, she cracks me up sometimes :D

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
My 5-year-old rides in Mommy's minivan 95% of the time, so she gets a kick out of being in the back of the WRX. I take corners a bit less aggressively with her in the car, but still with gusto. She always laughs and smiles when we do that, or accelerate suddenly. She always says that "Daddy's car is wiggly!" :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
when my son is with me we have a little fun. he's one and a half and enjoys a little hard acceleration. i punch it in first and pin him in the seat. Not more than 25 mph though. And he laughs and yells while bouncing in his car seat. Appreciation of power!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Every time my wife is in the car and I start driving the rex as Subaru intended, she says, "Somebody thinks he's in a rally!" :tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts