ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they are a known "Ebay" brand
Well that alone tells me not to trust the BOV it comes with lol. I'll keep searching for reviews just havent found someone who's purchased this specific kit as far as fitment and welds. Thanks for reply

·
Registered
47 Posts
The vendor doesnot seem to be clear on engine/year for Subaru. Note that the description contains conflicting information [2014 with FA20DIT]. The 2014 was an EJ engine [turbo on top]. The FA20Dit [turbo underneath] is 2015+. Makes a big difference for FMIC piping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The vendor doesnot seem to be clear on engine/year for Subaru. Note that the description contains conflicting information [2014 with FA20DIT]. The 2014 was an EJ engine [turbo on top]. The FA20Dit [turbo underneath] is 2015+. Makes a big difference for FMIC piping.
Yeah I thought the same thing when I saw the 2014 in link context. When I looked at the pictures of their product in the link it shows the turbo at the bottom which should be correct for the 2017.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts