ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive an '03 Wagon, the burgundy color, with a few mods for performance, and have managed to keep the stickers down to just a small "Perrin" under each mirror, but It's time to choose whether or not to get a "custom" license plate.
I will post the ideas I've had and would love to hear ones you've seen/thought of.

Idaho has a 7 character limit (Spaces count as a character)

XXX WRX (Nasty WRX)

RALLY X

LUV2DRV

I could go on and on, but these are the ones sticking in my head mostly.

Comments? Suggestions?

:confused:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
CRVHNTR (Curve Hunter) except that sorta looks like a Honda CRV hunter..but nobody goes looking to race SUV's.

whatever thats my suggestion

·
Registered
92 Posts
hmmm

I was thinking of goin with REXOR, or REXRIDE, or REXIBLE, or IRREREXIBLE

oh wait, too many letters....maybe MY REX, or maybe even IWOULD****MYREXIFITHADA******

·
Registered
92 Posts
hmmm

I was thinking of goin with REXOR, or REXRIDE, or REXIBLE, or IRREREXIBLE

oh wait, too many letters....maybe MY REX, or maybe even IWOULDFU$KMYREXIFITHADAVAG[]NA

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think that you should just leave your license plate alone and spend the money on something else, like a personalized license plate FRAME (since you can put a sentence or so on it), beer, or toward future mods. Some personalized license plates are cool (especially if they are humorous ones), but for the most part, ones that refer to the car are VERY lame. We already know it's a WRX; it says it on the back of the car, so you're not accomplishing anything by paying to put it on the license plate. And even cocky ones can be retarded sometimes (e.g., KWIKWRX, SUBYPWR, IEATV8S, CHVYKLR, FRDSCKS, etc.), especially when you encounter a car that demolishes you and turns your license plate a lie. I don't mean to be insulting or step on anyone's toes, but there really isn't a point. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
269 Posts
SUKNBST = Suckin' Boost

TRBOAWD = Turbo AWD

REXSKNG = Rex is King (Actually is, Rex is latin for king)

HOLSHOT = Hole Shot

ALLWHLS = All Wheels

ALWHLGO = All Wheel Go!

U2WDSLO = You 2WD Slow, or Your 2WD is Slow
UR2WSLO = You're 2 wheels slow

STRCMBT = Street Combat

EVO2SLO = EVO too slow

I better stop here.. :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
hahaha gotmilf? hahaha..
sounds like somehting that my idiot friend would put on his car.

some personalized plates are cool... but 90% of them are really dumb.
I personally love plates that are arrogant as hell like the "i eat v8s" and "z06 killer"

but my favorite is a Superchared Viper w/ Nitrous (i think) with the plate that reads...

ENZO WHO?

hahaha... what a rich mofo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Friend at work suggested:

AM3N3

So when the person sees your front plate in their rear view mirror they see :

ENEMA

I guess this could be taken a few ways, i.e. if you're tailgating them...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
get a very very very customized one like the one from a contest when the original game came out... "TWISTEDMETAL"

i hav eno idea if it was ever legal though

1 - 20 of 38 Posts