Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Subie guys and gals. I just finished up a project I started the other day. Had some ideas bouncing around my head after getting a shift boot cover from infocus. After them not returning my emails or ig messages regarding purchasing their e-brake boot (guess they don't want my money), I decided to make my own. Funny thing is I actually haven't gotten to that part yet because I'm not sure how I want to attack it yet. But I found the exact fabric and went to town on some other stuff starting with my newly purchased extended arm rest which was perfect because it had a cheap cover on it and not the leather on my stock one. Check it out and sorry I didn't do what any respectable forum member would do which is make a write up but all these pieces are easily disassembled. Cheers ????

Attachments

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
Definitely not my style, but I do like marvel. The glare off the MFD Cover on it's own would drive me insane.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there actually isn't a glare out on the road. but I park right under a light in my garage ( which sucks for taking pictures)

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
I like it because it is different. Not something I would do personally, but the time involved in doing it, it looks like you took your time and it turned out nice. Its good to see people being different and modding outside of the norm. Keep it up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like it because it is different. Not something I would do personally, but the time involved in doing it, it looks like you took your time and it turned out nice. Its good to see people being different and modding outside of the norm. Keep it up.
Thanks! Definitely requires patience to make it look right.

I haven't seen Anything like this yet and was really stoked to try it out for that reason. I actually don't see too many of the shift boot mods and those can be purchased.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
38,618 Posts
I like it because it is different. .
This! Very creative, nicely done! I love the vintage versions that you used.
I've actually been thinking lately about having some of my favorite Marvel (or Timely, the predecessor to Marvel in the '40's) comic covers printed onto metal at Mpix, and displaying in my office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts