Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the cusco lower arm bar? I saw it but I was just wondering if the gaines are worth buying it??

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None at the moment, but I am planning on getting a cusco adjustable rear sway bar, end-links, and maybe a strut tower brace. So the lower arm bar would come afterward.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would say it probably won't do much for you then. I do have it though. I put both front/rear cusco strut bars on and the lower bar on at the same time and it made my car understeer a little bit more than before, I don't know what caused it though because I put all 3 pieces on at the same time. I also have DMS 40's and whiteline front rear anti-roll bars and will install my front control arms as soon as I get off my butt and do it.

But my car doesn't rattle/squeek as much anymore with the strut bars and lower bar.

So I guess it's not totally nessisary unless you plan on replacing your suspension and doing some autoxes or open track days.

[email protected]

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've got the Cusco Lower Arm Bar (Version 2) and LOVE it. Also have both Cusco strut bars and Cusco sway bars. The stearing alone seems to be more accurate now with the 'LAB' installed. Turning the wheel feel much less sloppy. Also noticed that the car doesn't "float" while turning like it did while in stock form.

Very easy to install however, the bolts are extremely tight and difficult to loosen.

Don't pay more than $150 for it.

-- Rich

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot for all you guys imput, looks like I need a few more modification first on my suspension to really feel the difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts