ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to put my 2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT on the market since I will be going back to school in the Spring ... Because shcool is going to take up all of my time Monday thru Friday and I can only work weekends, money is going to be really tight and it will free up about $500-$600 a month between the car payment and full coverage insurance. I am going to just look for something that will last about 2 years for $10k or less once it's sold. I really like this car, it's the perfect balance between comfortable daily driver and fun sporty performance, but I gotta cut some of the toys down for now. I have it listed on a few internet sites, including AutoTrader.com and BargainNews.com as well as their print ads. If any of you guys want to buy the car for yourselves or refer someone who does, I will take $500 off whatever the current asking price is at the time... :cool:

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
10,900 miles, FULLY LOADED!
$22,899 NEG.

Below is a link to the AutoTrader ad with all the info:

** Click Here For Ad **

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
good luck with the sale bro, just curious you selling the vette too?

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
TTT for a good member.

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

good luck with the sale bro, just curious you selling the vette too?
Yep, the Vette will probably be ready for sale by spring... :redface:

·
Registered
81 Posts
here is a complimentary bump and gawk... If the WRX were in my name... i'd sell it, and put up the extra few grand and take you up on this deal... but its under the folk's name... :sadwave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts