ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a picture of a wagon in this color? I've seen plenty of STIs in this color, but no wagons yet. I'm curious as to how it looks.

thanks

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If your thinking of that new color for the 05 stis..then u wont find any wagons with it cause its limited color for just the STI

Someone correct me if i am wrong:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm... it's definitely a color option on the wagon at subaru's website... i guess not many people have them yet?

the picture on subaru's website isn't such a great picture.. looks almost the same as silver..

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
h1721 said:
hmm... it's definitely a color option on the wagon at subaru's website... i guess not many people have them yet?

the picture on subaru's website isn't such a great picture.. looks almost the same as silver..
grr i guess im wrong...anyone have a pic

also is this a new colour to the subaru line up or is it limited edition?

·
Registered
142 Posts
i just bought an '05 wagon in crystal grey metallic....i'll post some pics when i get a chance to take some, probably tommorow sometime. The color is awesome, especially in twilight hours.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i really can't tell the difference between that and silver.. i'm guessing it looks darker in person?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah, the color doesnt show up well in pics but it is a nice color in person. I like the metallic silver, but the crystal grey looked good on an STi. My only gripe was that the red emblems looked funny on the grey, the need the rose red!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
i think so. it's a crystal gray matallic.

it looks very similiar to silver. only in darker sun lights, you can tell the differences. and it looks nicer than silver because it gives you a solid metal feeling.

but for most the times, it's just like a silver, which is a great color.

ChrisRC said:
Is this really a picture of a Crystal Grey wagon? I'd swear it's Platinum Silver. :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
You will really notice the difference when you see it parked next to a silver one. I would have bought a silver one but when I saw the cgm the silver looked too light. Looks really good with the new bronze colored stock wheels imo. Here's a picture of mine. It's not a wagon and also not the best picture but it does show how it looks darker in the shade.

·
Registered
88 Posts
after i bought my CGM wrx. a couple days later, i saw a mazda DCGM. [Darker]. oh man.... it's a killer color to me. but, it's not a WRX. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts