ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of new brake rotors for both my WRX and SVX, and I'd like to try cryogenically sealed rotors. To get the best price, I'm looking for other people that are interested so that we can get a discounted price.

So, I am organizing a bulk buy from www.frozenrotors.com at the following prices:

WRX Front: $92 each
WRX Rear: $84 each

SVX Front: $86 each
SVX Rear: $94 each

Slotting: $36 per rotor
Shipping: $10 per rotor

You can order rotors for any car to help us reach our bulk target, so don't forget your other cars' needs. Let me know and I'll get you pricing info.

For those that are interested, please contact me via email ([email protected]) or phone (917-549-0479).

Thanks!
~ Rad

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
yeah,

do we have the option of having them drilled too? Since cryo reportedly makes the rotors 3Xs stronger, then we can get the look and benefit of drilled without as much loss of strength. Well that's what i think anyway.

Hg.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slotting is $36 per rotor.

You can get them drilled, too, but I don't have the price for that, since everyone I spoke to, including the people at Frozen Rotors, don't recommend it. If you still want to get it done, though, they will be happy to do so at an extra cost.

In order to get these prices, we need an oder of at least 20 rotors. So far, I've got 12 covered.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
QuickSilver said:
yeah,

do we have the option of having them drilled too? Since cryo reportedly makes the rotors 3Xs stronger, then we can get the look and benefit of drilled without as much loss of strength. Well that's what i think anyway.

Hg.
And what advantage do you think drilling will provide on a slotted rotor?

Are you going to do sti rotors too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
afpdl said:
Are you going to do sti rotors too?
Yes, we can order rotors for any car, including the STI. Basically, the price would be around 80% of what is listed on their web site. (20% discount)

For those that are interested, please send me your contact info and which rotors you'd like to order. I will then have you call FrozenRotors so that you can give them your shipping and payment info. They will not charge your credit card until I give them the OK to go ahead with the entire order once I know that everyone who is interested has gotten their order in.

~ Rad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts