Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the WRX have cruise control?? and how does a manual transmission car w/cruise control work??

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
yes it does, its on/off switch is near the door on the left side of the steering wheel along with the on/off switch for the fogs. its pretty much the same as an auto, it has a stick for lack of a better term to the right side of the steering wheel and behind it (similar location to winshield whiper controls) press on, push the rod up at desired speed, and your crusiing. push the rod down and you slow down, brakeing or changing gears turns it off, not much different then any other car

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
lil tip... i learned that u cannot set it above 90mph... could have made my trip that much faster... :D

-mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
using the arm on the steering wheel you can click it once to accelerate or slow down by 1 mile per hour. I find it useful to stop my speeding habits on roads where cops frequent.

·
Thinking Man's Engine
1,598 Posts
ElBartoRex said:
Does the WRX have cruise control?? and how does a manual transmission car w/cruise control work??
works just like the automatic...and the clutch pedal cancels the setting also.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Basically only use cruise control on long flat roads/freeways. You switch it off when there are hilly sections that would require you to drop down gears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts