ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
She's right (GSXGirl), the run was posted on i-club a little while ago, in the "Factory Forced Induction," Technical Forum by the guy who made the run.

http://i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163066

Go read the thread, and you'll see that no one there disputes the claimed time, especially since it was made with the use of NO2. If anything, people gave the guy a lot of credit. Even the current record holder, NMYeti (Nathan) congratulated him.

I think you were a little premature jumping on GSX Girl's back, waving the "BS" flag on her thread. Frankly, I think you ought to read the i-club thread, and then post an apology.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think you were a little premature jumping on GSX Girl's back, waving the "BS" flag on her thread. Frankly, I think you ought to read the i-club thread, and then post an apology.
No kidding. When I clicked on the link, I expected to read stuff like "I swear to God, I replaced the R type sticker with the ClubWRX one and I got a better boost feeling".
black99gt, no offense, but that's how we will be labeled as the worst cocky sons of bitches around with that kind of attitude. I personally don't care, just to let you know you will have more people on your back and talk all kind of sh*t. Don't get yourself all worked up! ;)

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
gt,

:confused:

Never doubt what a good wet NOx system will do for an otherwise near stock vehicle, especially a turbocharged car.

Becoming an expert on the WRX scene takes a lot more than a Godspeed uppipe, an electronic boost controller, and forty hours of clubwrx.net. Owning and driving a WRX everyday helps. Tuning them helps. Taking them to the track, annihilating unsuspecting F-bodies, and winning the import bracket race the first time you enter helps. (Uh, that would be my story.)

-Jim

·
Registered
238 Posts
ouch..... the off topic place where they had it at even pointed out that it was possible... just very detrimental to the engine. Admittedly i don't know much on how to hook up an engine.. but a 55shot of no2 albeit w/o engine management... yeowch.. can still run a time like that.

---RaCinWRX

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
i got killed by a damn f body yuesterday. my self esteem hasn't been the same since. i just get too excited and bog. :D

then i wasted an integra, but it just didn't make me feel better.

:(

dR

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Those who put me in place, thanks, you know who you are. I definitely over-reacted. :( gt, accept my apologies and please be more prudent in the use of your BS flag! Remember that you represent us all when you call BS on someone that DID do what they said they did.

A wet NOx systems provides fuel and air in the proper ratio to the engine, so the ECU doesn't have to compensate with more fuel. The addition of a larger fuel pump that can run more static pressure lets the engine make MUCH more HP. It's relatively safe as long as the car continues to run a little rich.

The stock uppipe cat and post turbo cat aren't going to last very long at NOx temps however.

-Jim

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yeah PlatinumWRX is right on the money.

I used to run a 50 shot NX wet system. Fuel and NOS at once, boy is it fast for about 10 sec on my Eagle Talon TSI :D

Btw I still got the whole system in my basement heheheh

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
black99gt said:

Accepted. It was my LACK of knowledge over the wet n20 that brought this apon all of us.. im ashamed of posting sometimes :( Sorry guys
Don't throw a the bs flag unless you know for sure. Research b4 hand. Anyways... We all make mistakes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts